Hand Wash Basics with Allure + Free Sample October 31 2014
Please note: if you are washing an item for the first time, be sure to check for color-fastness using these simple instructions from our FAQ. Once you are certain that the colors in your garment won't bleed, it's safe to proceed!
Here's how to hand wash like a pro with Allure:
|Using a drying rack for
sweaters washed by hand.
- Fill your sink or a basin with warm water.
- Add 1-2 capfuls of Allure per gallon of water.
- Immerse article(s), squeezing gently if necessary to work water and soap all the way through (but be careful not to agitate if you are washing woolen items, which have a tendency to felt).
- Soak for at least 10 minutes; it's ok to soak items longer if they are heavily soiled or in the event you forgot about them - it happens!
- Remove article(s) from water and squeeze gently to remove excess water. Be careful not to twist or wring.
- Lay article(s) flat on a dry, clean towel and roll it up to remove additional moisture. This will help your item to dry faster!
- Lay flat on drying rack or clean, dry towel. Take care to place item away from direct heat and sunlight.
By following the instructions above, your items will last longer and smell great, too!
If you've been wanting to give Allure a try, but can't decide between our 3 scent options, we're offering a free sample so that you can experience Allure risk-free! Click here to request your free sample; please note, 1 sample per request per customer.
Introducing allure October 10 2014
Allure, the ultimate fine fiber and fabric wash from Bijou Basin Ranch. A brand new, no residue, no rinse cleanser for all of your hand-knit and delicate fabrics is available in three fabulous fragrances, Woodland Mist, Prairie Breeze, and of course, Fragrance Free.
Allure provides a superior wash that removes soils and odors yet still guards colors. Available in 16 oz. and 3.4 oz. bottles and a 0.23 oz. single-use packet. This all natural, no rinse wash is backed by thirty years of experience; the premium no residue formula was developed specifically for fine fiber care by our own resident chemist, Eileen Koop!
Allure is currently available at shows and events attended by Bijou Basin Ranch and through the allure web site: www.allurewash.com